- This event has passed.
MMB/ACH webinar: Co-production – Where Research Meets Delivery
Wednesday 8 March at 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Join us for the first of our 2023 ACH/MMB webinars, aiming to bridge the gap between research, policy and delivery.
This webinar will delve into the core of co-production for the development of refugee and migrant support and integration services, where it is vital to bring together research, policy and delivery expertise to ensure services are joined up and effective. We’ll be exploring how research and delivery can work together in the field of migrant business support and inclusive entrepreneurship.
During the seminar, we’ll hear from delivery and research partners from the Migrant Business Support (MBS) project, an innovative programme offering entrepreneurship support to people from a refugee or migrant background. The project links together academic partners from MMB and delivery partners from ACH and the West of England Combined Authority.
After working together on the MBS project for two years, join us to hear reflections from the project on the meaning of co-production in practice, and learnings and knowledge gained in the field.
- How can academia, delivery and policy work together to deliver and develop services for refugee communities?
- What does co-production mean in practice?
- What are some of the challenges and complexities co-production in turn produces?
Our panel includes:
- Chair | Professor Bridget Anderson, Director, Migration Mobilities Research Institute, University of Bristol
- Ann Singleton, Reader in Migration Policy, Migration Mobilities Research Institute, University of Bristol.
- Julia Dixon-Barrow, Entrepreneurship & Engagement Manager, ACH
- Cynthia Lavison, Policy Analyst working on inclusive entrepreneurship, OECD.
Please visit the Eventbrite page to register and receive the Zoom link.